Beach Family Portrait Print Ordering Instructions:
|In order to place an order for a Beach Portrait Print,
I recommend that you follow these instructions in order to make the order process easier to do...
Please note.....The term "character", used below, refers to a person or pet.
|1. For each "character" (person or pet), you will select a "body style" and a "hair style".
2. For each character in the design, you will need to select skin and hair colors.
3. Select the order (placement) each character will be placed in the design.
4. Decide on text for the frame.
I recommend that you print a copy of the body and hair style designs so that you have them in
front of you for reference while you make your selections.
* You are also able to select clothing colors for each character if you choose to.
For the 12 x 16 frame, there is just one row. Characters are placed in a row from left to right.
For the 16 x 20 frame, characters can be placed in a front row and a back row. Place characters
from left to right, starting in the front row. Decide how to even-out or divide the rows if you are
using the front and back rows. Remember, you will need to place kids, pets and teens in front of
the taller adults. Please pay specific attention to the placement of characters if you want a
specific character to be in front or behind another character. Or if you want to keep certain
characters all near each other.
You can select to add two lines of text. One at the top of the design and one and the
bottom. Each line can be up to 23 characters long, including spaces.
*You will also enter names for each character when you fill out the order form.
5. Once you have all the info selected, you are now ready to proceed to the order form.
* Please note, do not worry if you make any mistakes on the order form. I will email you a copy of the
order for you to review. At that time if you need to make any corrections, you may do so.
|*All Portrait Print orders include a digital proof of your print design for you to review before your
print is completed. Proofs will be emailed to you approximately 1-3 weeks after your order is
placed and are not available before you place your order.